Publicis Sapient Strategy consulting - Senior Consultant, Strategy Consulting – F/M
Fancy joining a team of ex-MBB strategy consultants in a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape ?
Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be working hands on within project teams, leading entire streams, defining, planning and implementing innovative solutions to transform our clients’ businesses, tackle the complex business challenges they’re facing and improve their performance.
Consulting is a varied work, offering the exciting opportunity to address high-stake challenges across multiple industries. At Publicis Sapient, you’ll address these challenges through a digital lens, supported by teams of Customer Experience and Engineering (Technology, Data and Ways of working) specialists.
Each project is different, but this is an example of what you can expect as a Senior Consultant at Publicis Sapient:
- Work alongside a case team of 2-3 other strategy consultants and many more from other Publicis Sapient teams, all fully dedicated to a project
- Fully own a project stream, directly reporting to the project manager/ more experienced Senior Consultants can also act as project manager
- Supervise and mentor Associate Consultants; as we are a small team, developing others is an essential part of the job
- Gain exposure to senior client executives through direct participation in meetings and steering committees
- Coordinate work across the multiple teams involved in the project
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the French strategy consulting team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute to the team life
You will also receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Consultants will traverse across all industries.
- 3-7 years of strategy consulting experience in top-tier firms
- Excellent academic achievement and strong internship experience
- Customer focus and excellent client-facing capabilities
- Exceptional qualitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team-based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Goal and solution orientation
- Ability to communicate complex solutions and ideas effectively both written and verbally (Fluent in French)
- Interest in digital business transformation topics
Master’s degree for leading Business or Engineering “Grandes Ecoles”