Publicis Sapient Strategy consulting - Associate Consultant, Strategy Consulting – F/M
Fancy joining a team of ex-MBB strategy consultants in a global organization that is revolutionizing the digital landscape ?
Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
As an Associate, you will be working hands on within project teams, defining, planning and implementing innovative solutions to transform our clients’ businesses, tackle the complex business challenges they’re facing and improve their performance.
Consulting is a varied work, offering the exciting opportunity to address high-stake challenges across multiple industries. At Publicis Sapient, you’ll address these challenges through a digital lens, supported by teams of Customer Experience and Engineering (Technology, Data and Ways of working).
Each project is different, but this is an example of what you can expect as an Associate Consultant at Publicis Sapient:
- Work alongside a case team of 2-3 other strategy consultants and many more from Publicis Sapient’s/Publicis Groupe teams, all fully dedicated to a project
- Lead data gathering and analysis process, build data-driven insights in cooperation with your teammates, and present results to client stakeholders
- Interview client stakeholders, competitors and industry experts to quickly develop an expertise on the client’s industry and challenges
- Coordinate work across the multiple teams involved in the project
- Participate in elaborating the recommendations to the client’s issue through regular case team meetings and brainstorming.
You will also receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, business consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our Consultants will traverse across all industries.
- 1st consulting experience /or relevant internship experiences
- Excellent academic achievement and strong internship experience
- Exceptional qualitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team-based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change
- Goal and solution orientation
- Customer focus and excellent client-facing capabilities
- Ability to communicate complex solutions and ideas effectively both written and verbally (Fluent in French)
Master’s degree for leading Business or Engineering “Grandes Ecoles”