INDEFI - Strategy and Sustainable Finance
INDEFI is a fast-growing strategy consulting firm that serves financial investors (private equity specialists, generalist asset managers, wealth managers, etc.). Established in 2007, we are a team of 80+ consultants headquartered in Paris and New York!
We are operating through three business units:
- Private Equity: We help private equity firms make better investment decisions at every stage of the deal life cycle and build greater returns. We also advise on investment firm strategy and development, creating value through improved performance.
- Corporate strategy: conducting strategic development projects for global asset managers including business strategy, market entry, distribution strategy, new product development, non-organic growth and investment process enhancement
- Sustainability: We help our clients define and deliver their Responsible Investment strategy and operating model. We work across the value chain to support investors and portfolio companies to define and embed their chosen approach to ESG and sustainability impact.
Join our strategy consultancy boutique of experts in Sustainable Finance, thrive in a humble yet ambitious, rational yet passionate international environment, provide excellent service to our clients on their path towards "sustainable finance, for real”. To support the hypergrowth of our Sustainable Finance activity (turnover x 2 in 2 years), we are looking for people to join at Senior Consultant level (3+ years consulting experience) but would also be interested in applicants who are at Engagement Manager level (6+ years) or Principal level (9+ years).
Every day is different, but during a typical day:
- You will contribute to international projects that cover a wide range of complex topics related to sustainable finance, both at asset managers level and portfolio companies:
- Design sustainable finance strategies
- Support impact fund launch
- Value companies on environmental, social, governance (« ESG »), climate, biodiversity, and impact topics
- Conduct strategic & sustainable development due diligence on SME and large European groups
- You will lead complex strategic consulting projects with a team of consultants
- Taking charge of identifying information sources, gathering, and interpreting data and executing analysis
- Interviewing clients' customers, competitors, suppliers, and employers
- You will present strategic recommendations to the management teams of our clients
- You will contribute to the commercial relationship with key customers
- You will participate in the extension and in structuring the Sustainable Finance activity
- Your profile :
- Professional experience in management consulting firms, ESG research agencies, sustainable development division in an international group, asset management or private equity firms
- Excellent proficiency in French and English (both languages are daily used within our multilingual team). Good knowledge of other European languages would be a plus, especially German or Italian
- Genuine interest in sustainable finance and social and environmental topics
- Graduated from a top-tier business or engineering school or university
- You are :
- Problem-solver, client-oriented, team-spirited, curious, and quick learner
- You demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills and a certain business sense
- You can lead project teams and enjoy supporting your team members ensuring their up-skilling, coaching and development
- You are proactive and motivated to quickly take on responsibilities, demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, an ability to seize opportunities and make a difference
- Why joining us :
- Passionate teams, with great cultural and linguistic diversity, who share strong values: team spirit, taste for intellectual challenge and entrepreneurship
- Personal development policy through an onboarding program, individual mentoring & coaching , tailor-made career path across business lines.
- Proximity with the leadership teams with easy access to partners, direct exposure to clients
- Convivial moments all year long : monthly events, summer & winter parties, team buildings, …
- Offices in the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris with a flexible home office policy
- An attractive package (fixed salary & annual bonus, employee savings scheme, generous health insurance, day care program etc.)