INDEFI - Senior Strategy Consultant - Private Equity
INDEFI is a fast-growing strategy consulting firm that serves financial investors (private equity specialists, generalist asset managers, wealth managers, etc.). Established in 2007, we are a team of 80+ consultants headquartered in Paris and New York!
We are operating through three business units:
- Private Equity: We help private equity firms make better investment decisions at every stage of the deal life cycle and build greater returns. We also advise on investment firm strategy and development, creating value through improved performance.
- Corporate strategy: conducting strategic development projects for global asset managers including business strategy, market entry, distribution strategy, new product development, non-organic growth and investment process enhancement
- Sustainability: We help our clients define and deliver their Responsible Investment strategy and operating model. We work across the value chain to support investors and portfolio companies to define and embed their chosen approach to ESG and sustainability impact.
As part of our development, we are looking for Senior & Manager Strategy Consultants to join our Paris team!
Your role :
You will take part in several international projects that cover a wide range of challenging topics: mainly strategic due diligences – whose aim is to establish an objective diagnosis of acquisition targets and to identify and validate relevant value creation strategies – and exit support.
Your main responsibilities as Senior Strategy Consultant will consist of:
- Execute projects based on data analysis, field research and interviews with senior decision makers;
- Analyse and interpret of the research and transformation into clear strategic advice;
- Develop your skills in some sectors of expertise: healthcare, consumer products and retail, B2B services, education, transport, etc.
- Assist decision makers in the delivery of strategic recommendations at senior executive level;
- Support junior consultants by training, advising and transmit your good practices and share your knowledge with the rest of the team through weekly meetings;
- Take part in the intern projects depending on your aspirations and motivation (e.g. “mécénat de compétences” in partnership with associations);
- Be involved in the firm’s development: participate in the recruitment process and the business proposal.
Why joining us :
- Passionate teams, with great cultural and linguistic diversity, who share strong values: team spirit, taste for intellectual challenge and entrepreneurship
- Personal development policy through an onboarding program, individual mentoring & coaching , tailor-made career path across business lines.
- Proximity with the leadership teams with easy access to partners, direct exposure to clients
- Convivial moments all year long : monthly events, summer & winter parties, team buildings, …
- Offices in the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris with a flexible home office policy
- An attractive package (fixed salary & annual bonus, employee savings scheme, generous health insurance, day care program etc.)
We are looking to strengthen our team with highly talented individuals showing a combination of exceptional intellectual ability, analytical skills and business sense. The preferred candidates should be motivated to take responsibility quickly, demonstrate an ownership mentality and an ability to seize opportunities and make a difference.
For our required qualifications:
- Graduated from a top-tier business or engineering school / university;
- Relevant prior work experience (2+ years) at either strategy consulting firms, strategy division or M&A department of international groups, investment banks, asset management or private equity firms;
- Full Fluency in English. A good working knowledge of French or other European languages would be a plus.